The City of Holmes Beach Police Department makes all reports available per Chapter 119 of the Florida State Statutes.
The records department is open:
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Closed weekends and most holidays. Requests can be made 24 hours a day by email.
To obtain a report, you can request it in several ways:
- In person at: 5801 Marina Drive, Holmes Beach, FL 34217
- By phone: (941) 708-5804
- By email: Make Request
The cost of the report is as follows (to print the report):
- 15 cents per simplex page
- 20 cents per duplex page
- Certified copies $1.00 per page
- Actual cost to mail the requested report.
- Requests that require research time will be billed based upon an estimate of time to research (over 1 hour), cost of copies, CDs, DVDs, etc.. We require 100% estimate be paid up front.
Once the request has been made and it is ready for you, you can receive it by:
- email (no charge)
- You can pick it up at the police department
- It can be mailed to you by the United States Postal Service.
To obtain an accident report, you can access it one of two ways:
- By going to here!
- Making the request to the Holmes Beach Police Department as outlined above to request reports.
The City of Holmes Beach aims to provide full accessibility to our programs, services, and activities unless doing so changes the fundamental nature of the program, service, or activity, or it creates an undue administrative or financial burden. If you are not able to access any of the content of this website, please email the City Clerk at email@example.com or call ADA Coordinator at 941-708-5800, ext. 226 so that we can provide a solution or provide the information in an accessible format.