Storm Water Improvements Surrounding Spring Lake
As part of the City's ongoing Capital Improvement Program for Stormwater; the City's Contractor Woodruff & Son's began installing stormwaster filtration/percolation systems last June and July, 2016.
- 68th Street (Pipe cleaning and maintenance only from Gulf Drive to Palm Drive)
- 71st Street (Pipe cleaning and repairs only from Gulf Drive to Palm Drive)
- 71st Court (Pipe Cleaning and repairs only from Palm Drive to Marina Drive)
- 72nd Street (Replace storm pipes at Holmes Blvd intersection)
- Holmes Blvd (Between 67th Street and Clark Drive)
- Palm Drive (Between 73rd Street and 68th Street)
- Clark Drive (Between Holmes Blvd and Palm Drive)
The City of Holmes Beach aims to provide full accessibility to our programs, services, and activities unless doing so changes the fundamental nature of the program, service, or activity, or it creates an undue administrative or financial burden. If you are not able to access any of the content of this website, please email the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ADA Coordinator at 941-708-5800, ext. 226 so that we can provide a solution or provide the information in an accessible format.