Lori Hill, MBA, CGFO, City Treasurer
Phone: 941-708-5800, ext. 228
The City Treasurer is responsible for safeguarding and accounting
for city assets through the application of
generally accepted accounting principles,
and as required by general law, subject to such policies and procedure
as the commission may by resolution or ordinance direct.
The Holmes Beach City Treasurer:
- Manages and administers the collection of revenues and oversee the disbursement of expenditures and ensure the audit thereof.
- Oversees the investment of city funds as directed by the commission.
- Manages the city's insurance and coordination of city debt issuance.
- Prepares and reports on the city's annual budget.
- Prepares and presents audited annual financial statements of the city.
- Prepares and manages the city payroll.
- Maintains and manages accounts payable.
- Oversees Human Resources.
- Provides supervision, training and professional development of all employees within the office of the treasurer.
- Performs such other fiscal services by direction of Mayor in accordance with law, the Charter, ordinance, or resolution of the commission.
The City of Holmes Beach aims to provide full accessibility to our programs, services, and activities unless doing so changes the fundamental nature of the program, service, or activity, or it creates an undue administrative or financial burden. If you are not able to access any of the content of this website, please email the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ADA Coordinator at 941-708-5800, ext. 226 so that we can provide a solution or provide the information in an accessible format.